The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at GoodDog Pet Supplies Plus in Coeur d'Alene, ID. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (208) 664-4364 for more information!